Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Year ender loveliness :: Lyn + Larry's 25th

And a Christmassy silver wedding anniversary to cap our December loveliness! To sum up my feelings for that day would be "elated". Elated that somehow we pulled through December with the crazy parties here and there not to mention the cakes we've baked, decorated and delivered. When we were done with this, the staff including myself burst into happy cheers. Yet I doused it immediately when I told them that we need to return to work on the 3rd of January. The mister looks at me and silently confirming I'm a masochist, slave driver. Teehee!

Anyways, we made a lovely white peony bouquet interspersed with red berries. Very Christmassy right? And we filled the Laoag City Auditorium with deep red roses. And a red cake topped with white roses... Sigh! I couldn't have asked a better way to end our December.


Cakes and cupcakes :: Ava's Cakes and Events
Floral and Event styling :: Kit + Ace of Ava's Cakes and Events
Venue:: Laoag City Auditorium
Planning and Coordination :: Mary Jane Pascual
Caterer :: La Preciosa

 


-Kit M.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment