Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Amor Albano

Our calendar (thank heavens) has been so crazy that we seldom get three days off and I promised the little one and mister to do just nothing. I just couldn't help to squeeze in some loveliness here and there. And I don't really talk about designers or anything other than us because I am sooo conceited that way. Teehee! This one though is an exception. I just had to congratulate THE AMOR ALBANO about the lovely dresses he created for the Governor and Laoag City's Mayor. And I just had to ask his permission that we do a cake inspired by these dresses. Until now, I am still in awe with their loveliness. Amazing! Seriously amazing!

I love the mint/sea foam green of the governor. The cutouts? Amazing! Lovely! Kinda very excited to do it on a cake. 


And this embroidered or lace whatever it is called in fashion world is just so lovely. I can imagine a cake we are about to recreate from this inspiration.



When I saw these photos (which I grabbed) from his Facebook page, literally my jaw dropped and had to call the mister and share its loveliness. Shoot me for knowing so little of Amor, all I know is that he joined and was included in the top 3 of Project Runway Philippines - which we weren't able to watch because of our crazy calendar and for the fact that I am such a cheapo for subscribing to the cheapest cable thing and it doesn't get the channel where the show runs, or does it? Teehee! And I saw that he had a full page editorial at the lifestyle section of a National Daily. Did I just say how amazing he is? Again, he is amazing!

Come to think of it, Amor has long curly hair and the little red head photographer I absolutely adore have curls too. There  is something with artsy folks with curls. If I grow curls I wonder if will I ever level like them? Yay!

Amor, keep doing the loveliness you do and I won't be surprised anymore if you conquer the fashion world. You make us Ilocanos proud. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment