Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Of tutus and ballet :: Jadie's 1st

I couldn't help but be nostalgic while we were working on this sweet ballerina party for little Jadie. When I was little, mother enrolled me to ballet school, yeah, she did... At one point I wanted to become a dancer. Teehee! I remember my pink tutus, the leg warmers, the please-braid-my-hair-sideways arguments with her before I agree on going. But then, we can't all be ballerinas in the end, I have two left feet and that just doesn't cut it. Anyways, working on ballerina parties once in a few is enough consolation for me now.






Isn't that the sweetest little girl's tutu ever?











We made a ruffled, ballet slipper topped cake for little Jadie. Her chocolate cupcakes had tutu dresses. Very dainty, must I say... And sorry for blowing my own horn.















And this morning, I received a sweet thank you from her mommy, Joanne, that goes... Thank you ate Kit for making her 1st birthday even beyond fabulous. Thank you Ate! You truly make magic with your ideas. Thank you! I breathe on kind words. Thank you Joanne.

And lest I forget, we made new friends at the venue place we worked on. Thank you to the lovely owner of West Loch Park Hotel in Sto. Domingo Ilocos Sur for making working there a breeze. I appreciate that you not only have nice amenities but with gracious staff as well. I look forward to working on more parties at your hotel.

Happy birthday little one! To more sweet years ahead, and may you grow up as graceful as a ballerina.

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment