Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sesame Street:: Kerth Jacob's 1st

I always had apprehensions working on too many colors, more so if it touches most of the color wheel. So when Kerth's mom, Donna, told me that she wanted to have a very colorful party for his son... I was like, Uh oh! How about Sesame Street? And she agrees. 

So off we went to Vigan City to do Kerth's party.



Don't you like how the red door sets a nice backdrop for the cake? Sigh! I received skeptical looks from our staff when I told them to paint the door red. They knew that after this party, I'll have them scrape it off to its original brown... and they knew that that was way harder to do. Well, they were right, because as of this moment...they are now contemplating how to wring my neck.














We had 3D mylars of Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and the others. I am not much fan of Sesame Street, and I think I skipped that show when I was little... so the mister reminds me that it was a great show where you could learn ABC's and 123's. If it was, why wouldn't they bring it back now and not have Tom and Jerry dominate the tube? Just saying, don't shoot me. Teehee!

Another party done for July... ready for the next!
Happy birthday little Kerth!

No comments:

Post a Comment