Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mickey lovin' this December:: Ivan's birthday

The challenge whenever we are tasked to do a character themed party is that we have to come up with something that isn't yet done (which is very hard to do). For Ivan's party however, I'm a little bit thankful that it fell on this month. It's actually a cross between Mickey Mouse and Christmas.


The sorcerer mickey was a find I got at Hawaii's swap meet. Teehee! I told you, all the parties we have this December have traces of Alohaland on it.





The black Christmas wreath was a score from National bookstore. It was a garland which I halved and converted into two lovely wreaths. The ribbon was from Costco.


The framed Mickey icons... I love. Ace and I DIY-ed it on the spot. The frames, I had it done at my good friend Joy's frameshop, Arwen's. the patterned paper for Mickey mouse's head was from Ben and Franklins.


The Mickey topiary heads was a spur of the moment thing. I needed plants for the planters, teehee. Again, I used my edger puncher to make Mickey's ears.


Yay! I hope the little one's happy with what we did. 1st Kiddie party for the month done... Ready for the next? We sure are!

- kit m.

Location:Laoag City,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment