Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Travel in black and red :: Elaine + Clifford

Elaine has been ridiculously calling me Ms.Kit all throughout my conversations with her, that is thru text or call. Ha!ha! I'm not quite sure what I feel about that. Well anyway, working for them is quite a breeze as again, like most of our clients, they let us do what we want and never constrain us.

Before we left for Haweewee, we've already ironed out plans on what to do. But, fickle me... Had to redo some things just yesterday. The framed maps were impromptu, the mini airplanes were just done yesterday, and at 7am yesterday I was calling E and asking her for clearance on certain adjustments. Like I said, they never constrain us. And their coordinator, Mara Manuel, was very supportive on what we wanted to do. Made us rock it the way we wanted it. Teehee!



I like how the frames went with the votives and the red plane. I love traveling but I cannot withstand sitting for hours in a plane
I find it such a waste of time. I long for the day when traveling to and fro the US would only take a few minutes. Sigh!











All lined up. Made quite sure that the color palette of red and black stands out.


Travel themed cake... Why, luggage of course! The second layer was laced to craziness by Ace.





Do you see my son's toy plane?





The ballrooms ceiling is such a beauty with the splendid chandeliers they have. We did partial carousel drapes with crystals to complement it.

Just before the wedding was to start, I chanced to do some chit chat with the brides mother. She throws me a compliment, saying Ace and I are truly a match... Our talents complement each other. So I told Ace this, how funny that he answers 'yeah beauty and brains!' Go figure! Teehee!

So I guess, it's a wrap. The next time we might bump unto each other E and Cliff could be at Waikele already huh? Congratulations, you deserve all the best. Uhmmm, see you in Haweewee?

No comments:

Post a Comment