Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vintage love ::Riccia + Godwinn

The bride's line goes... 'You are my answered prayer...' and I couldn't help but be nostalgic. Don't we all want to have someone to grow old with? Sigh!

For this past few days, Ace and I were working separately. He was making all those lovely cakes you see, while I'm styling all these loveliness along with the crew. So for Riccia and Godwinn's, they requested us to work on a vintage theme. So we did a vintage themed wedding at picturesque Playa Tropical.

Just this morning, I received a message from the bride that goes 'thanks for the super duper lovely set-up... We owe you the love vibes!' .Awww! Thank you! I love hearing or reading those lines... It's something that makes all the hardwork rewarding.


























Riccia and Godwinn, thank you and may you be blessed with lots of lovely days together.

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment