Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Simply Elegant:: Monica + Jason

I am lost of words on how to describe this wedding, more so, put a title on this post. Believe me, the instructions for this event was that it should be done as simply as possible, yet come out as lovely as it can be.

And whenever we do weddings here at Sitio Remedios, my excitement is more than usual. There is something in Sitio that makes it special and that it is just but a few, a select few who can understand the loveliness this quaint place can offer.

Our couple for the day must be the most laid back we've ever had. It was actually a little hard at first because I am clueless on what they wanted.When I thought we'd be doing very grand arrangements, we did just the opposite. If I remember correctly, I was instructed to use flowers half or much lesser than we normally use. Teehee!

Paper roses all lined up.

Roses and berries so pretty.
The bride's bouquet was a mix of lovely blooms in purple and orange hues. When I showed her the photo's of the blooms we were using, her face just lit up. I wonder what she thought of the bouquet after.

Drummer boy cake


Christmas icons as cupcake toppers

Monica and Jason's unconventional wedding cake
 Their wedding cake was a cupcake tower of Christmas icons. The cake they sliced was topped with an edible replica of their drummer boy's. We just made the other one, a drummer girl though. It had curled eyelashes, teehee!


Come dusk, this was how the place looked like. I love how simple yet elegant it had become.

And to Ms. Monica and Sir Jason, may you be blessed with a marriage filled with bliss and love. And thank you, for having us, as a part of your special day.

Venue:: Sitio Remedios, Currimao Ilocos Norte
Caterer:: Chef Nick of Bistro Candon
HMUA:: Mara Manuel
Cakes & Cupcakes:: Ava's Cakes
Floral Styling:: Kit and Ace of Ava's Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment