Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :: Charles Aerhom's baptism

Last night, straight from the wedding, I asked the staff to bring collaterals to the venue as it is harder to work in the rain if it does rain.I was awaken though, by the early rays of the sun this morning, and I took it as a sign that the party is going to be lovely even with the impending typhoon, which I hope reroutes.

So here's our weekender party. Mickey Mouse clubhouse for Aerhom, who is soooo adorably cute, with rosy chubby cheeks, who also happens to be my godson. Yey!


Cute plant boxes right? We dressed them up like Mickey. The topsy turvy clubhouse cake is sooo cute too. I was begging Aerhom's mommy, Christy Ann not to order too much cupcakes as our week is filled with crazy cakes already. Teehee!














My foolish husband pruning invisible out of the way leaves in my topiaries.

Yay! I get better get going to attend the party of my godson... Welcome to the Christian world little one, may you bring these lovely memories with you to Sydney. Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment