Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Modern Filipiniana :: Mary + Isaac

I love how we are doing these out of town events we have for this week,starting with this lovely Modern Filipiniana themed wedding for Mary and Isaac. What makes it more apt is that, it is held right here at Vigan, a UNESCO heritage city. Quite enjoyed modernizing the Filipiniana. And again, I left the mister with the staff to do the trellis for their presidential tables to work on their church loveliness, I came back to that... I'm pleased and pleased and pleased.

The craziest detail for this wedding though is their cake. It was crazy to see 4 days of the mister just doing the solihiya pattern piping. Gosh! It came out very neat. And I don't think, I'll ever suggest doing that in the future again. Yikes!

Much love to Mary and Isaac for having us do this loveliness and virtual hugs to do Julius Aquino, their wedding planner/coordinator for making this project a breeze.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment