Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Black and White:: Je + Chrissa

What better way to start May's loveliness than a wedding in the colors I love? Sigh! It wasn't that hard to work on this, it felt like home. Our house is mostly black and white, it's not even mostly... It's in black and white!

 

At times I question myself with the designs that we do, is it too simple, should we do it more pompous? To which the mister and I would then agree, that if we do it otherwise, it might not please us anymore. If it pleases us, as if we were the ones being married, then I cross my fingers that the couple, along with the guests would be pleased and impressed as well. I would want to think that what we do are extensions of ourselves as we try to bring to life dream events of our couples. Time and again, I say, we love simple, detailed, coherent styling. And if we do mix and match, there's a certain level to which it could work, like fashion, of course.

That gorgeous loveliness was done at Sitio Remdios' courtyard, to which guests of the resort, the owners relatives, took turns stopping by and watch the mister do the lacework. I'm sure it was music to the mister's ears.

 

Ceremony venue:: St. Augustine Church, Paoay Ilocos Norte

Reception venue:: Sitio Remedios, Currimao, Ilocos Norte

Cake and Floral + Event Styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Coordination:: May Rabang of Blissful Moments

Host:: Maryjane Pascual Leaño

Bridal gown:: Mel Orlina

HMUA:: Mara Manuel

Mobile bar:: Lex

Lights and Sounds:: Mel Orlina

Photo/Videographer:: Ilocos Wedding Films

 

No comments:

Post a Comment