Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Beautiful inside out:: Joni + Resty

Time and again, I always remind our brides to be cool and be open to possibilities that even the most meticulously planned plans may go awry, and be happy with the fact that when the big day comes those that go nuts are nothing, that it won't take away the joy you must have by marrying the one that you love. And I think the reason why this wedding came out so lovely (and I'm still hearing raves about it) is because Dr. Joni and Arch. Resty are beautiful people inside out. All our meetings with them were light and nice. We never felt we were brought to a task yet we were, knowing we were once again working for someone in the design field.
 
The pressure to come up with a concept for them, fit for their simplicity, yet oozing with their innate class, has been a challenge to us. But if I may, now that it's done, I want to do cartwheels. I love love love how the chevron parquet came out. And I love love love how the mister added those candles on it. Don't you? Loveliness!

I'd like to believe that the heavens gives us projects I love working at... And of course people, who believe in what we can do and push us to do loveliness after another.

 

Congratulations to the beautiful Dr. Joni and Arch Resty!

 

Cake and Floral+ Event Styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Planning and Coordination:: Audrey Co-Adora of Red Gala

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Catering:: La Preciosa

Lights and Sounds:: Music Match

Bridal gowns and entourage:: Amor Albano

 

1 comment:

  1. Wedding entourage accessories from ClassicSparklers (www.classicsparklers.com)

    Entourage shoes by Ma'am Closet

    ReplyDelete