Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bright and lovely:: Ruben + Grace

I started my morning yesterday, very lovely... A handful of heartwarming, cartwheel inducing emails and this lovely wedding for Ruben and Grace. It is always a breeze working at Arabella's Events Place, to work with Audrey Adora of Red Gala Weddings and Events and Ferina Albano, who we will definitely miss (leaving for a cooler climate soon). I must be very selfish for not wanting her to leave. I honestly think, she is one of the heaven's creatures who can take the loveliest photographs here on earth. If that makes me a fan of her, guilty as charged!
 
This must be our 5th project with Red Gala, and so far they have been consistent with the professionalism one seeks from an event planner and coordinator. On the dot, no nonsense, and definitely goes the extra mile with no excuses and without bothering the couple. I truly admire Audrey Adora for being that.
Didn't we all wish life was as beautiful as those flowers, always? Quite grateful for the opportunity to be working with clients who love loveliness as much as I do. It is always more of my dream coming true at times with these endless crazy lovely projects they let us do. Love the crate and pail, sets off the flowers perfectly. Thank heavens for family trips!

That impromptu happy problem Ferina Albano dropped on our laps. The night before the wedding, a series of messages asking for an area for their prenup photos. I shudder!

See those lovely berries? I was worried that the kids might be too curious and pop a few in their mouths. That was totally unnecessary! Supplier told me they were edible.

And while we were doing those lush lovelinesses, I received a message from someone telling me about how our designs are being copied. In a way, I was quite delighted with her line that goes "looked similar albeit a poor copy of what I've seen you do". As I always say, I really can't do so much when folks don't use their brain matter if there is any. Boohoo! What we can promise, time and again, is that we shall try, all the time, to endeavor to tailor fit every party we do. I admire the lovely works of Preston Bailey, David Leatham, Jo Claravall, Pat Pastelero and the list goes on... But don't we all wish we could find our own niche to be known for rather have other people notice otherwise. Sigh! I wish we were more of that and super try to not be silly cats.

So that's it, loveliness achieved. Congratulations Ruben and Grace!

 

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Catering:: La Preciosa

Cake:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Floral and Event styling:: Kit and Ace of Ava's Cakes and Events

Planning and Coordination:: Audrey Adora of Red Gala

Photography:: Ferina Albano

Bridal Gown:: Amor Albano

Lights and Sounds:: Avalanche

 

No comments:

Post a Comment