Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Year ender romance :: Al + Mayrose

Yesterday was our last events day for the year. So far 2012 has been a breeze, did crazy weddings, different themed ones. I chanced to see a dear family friend who attended the wedding. Going to the reception, her conversation with her daughters went like they were wondering what surprise we had in store. When I saw them, they were gushing how lovely it was and how lovely it was... Period.

They asked me on where do I keep our stuff, our bodega, and where on craziness do I get all these ideas. Alright so I let you in on a secret. We have 4 bodegas, which I really really have to consolidate in the coming days. Sadly the new bodega Ace is constructing seems too small already. And where do I get these ideas? From the invites, from the couple's personalities and from minute things around us. True it is that the net is oozing with lovely inspirations, but the thing is... If you hover too much in one persons site or so, you lose your identity. You won't be able to come up with a trademark of your own. So again, I'd rather not. I honestly want to build a trademark that separates us from others... That is unique and fresh. Isn't that supposed to be the challenge? Teehee!




















For this wedding, I coaxed the staff to go all out as this is our last for the year. We did a last minute thing to install drapes, that was soooo crazy. But the outcome was sooo worth it. So that's it, it's a lovely wrap for our events calendar this 2012. It has been an amazing year, and we intend to do just that with 2013 again, with the heavens providence.

To Al and Mae Rose, congratulations and may you have lots and lots of happy New Years together.

Cake:: Ava's Cakes
Event designers:: Kit + Ace of Ava's Cakes & Events
Coordination:: May Rabang of Blissful moments
Lights:: Music Match
Venue:: Playa Tropical Resort Hotel
- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment