Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Glamour camping aka Glamping :: Drazee Aleya's 7th

At first when they asked me to do a glamping party, I was totally lost. What of all craziness is glamping. Ha!ha! As we went through the theme, I was very eager to do it the more. Our days in Haweewee was spent scouring for lovely finds I could include in this party. You see, each party theme is unique and you just can't use what you have when the day comes. That is one of the lovely challenges of a stylist, must I say... We are also treasure hunters. And as always, I love coherence when doing parties. Never chopsuey!




Drazee's candy bar has to be one of the loveliest we've ever done. We did not only have candies, but fruits, nail polish and GAP nail files! Glamorized everything yay!




Don't you love how the damask brings out Drazee's chevron cake?




Lovely spiral wafers! The moss stones lend the outdoorsy feel of the glamping theme while the silver frame glammed it up.












The brown luggage I got from the swap meet, pier1 vintage clock and the rainbow boa I got on sale at party city. December parties are so lucky, we got each and every party something new from over there. Sigh!








Yes... Keep calm and glamp on. The gold tea kettle was a hand me down from my MIL. Now what do I know, at first I didn't want to get it but not to offend her sensibilities, I did... I guess she has foresight. Haha!




And of course what is camp without a tent?
Working for the Dy's has always been a lovely experience. They let you be, let you do what you want. So everything comes out as a surprise for them. An affirmation that we did good? I got a lovely keep calm and bake on shirt from the little one. Thank you Drazee and happy 7th.
kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment