Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vintage romantic :: Renemar + Ivy

Just a little trivia on this wedding. Melody, Harmony, Ivy, Charity, Dwight. Done with the first three. We have two more, and I hope we get to do the other two weddings for the family still. Teehee!

From a lovely dinner last night and deprived sleep, I am so glad we were able to pull this off. We just decided last night on what materials we shall be using for the hurricane lamps. So I called an impromptu meeting (again!) and tasked them to secure what I needed. Ha! Ha! What a slave driver.

So this morning, I woke up a little later than usual... Lo and behold, the staff were set to go... Along with what we needed.





I love how vintage-y the cake is. Very very simple... Yet still lovely.





Ace took that shot above. Very clever!














Again, I am quite pleased with the outcome of this wedding. And from the responses I got, the loveliest came from married ones... Wanting to get married again for lack of words on how to describe what they are seeing. Yay! Thank you! And even if I had to cut my lovely rolls of lace, it was all worth it. The drama that came with that... I dont mind now. Ha! Ha!

Ivy and Renemar, thank you for entrusting us to do your wedding. To lots of nights and days of blissful togetherness, much love!

2 comments:

  1. If I only knew how amazing you work is, I would have hired you to do my wedding last year!!! The photos are great, but I can only imagine how beautiful it was in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! It would have been fun doing yours... no worries there'll still be other events where we could work for you!

      Delete