Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas reflection




My reflections this Christmas Day is that I am blessed, if there is such thing as too blessed, then I feel too blessed. That at times, I ponder what have I done to deserve so much.

Today, something unfortunate happened to someone close to us. It is with that, that I get to see again, that not all relationships work, and at times it is best to be alone in peace than continue suffering in that relationship. With that, I am thankful for Ace, that in spite of and despite of, we are in accord and still are very much in love...

So for this Christmas Day, I will set aside my material wishes... For those are possible through hard work. But dear heavens, I ask that do guide us in choosing our partners, that we may live in meaningful relationships, that we wake up happy with the person we love. For it is only through living in a clean slate and happy heart could we share ourselves to others.

And for those who are in happy relationships, do cherish it, and appreciate it... Because in this crazy times, we are but lucky... Blessed to be in such.

And so that, and good health for me and my family, that we may enjoy the happiness life has to offer. Merry merry merry merry blessed christmas folks!

Much love.
- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment