Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

January 1st

As I try to be idle just this morning... (Happily so just this morning... For I'm doing lovely invites and a meeting later teehee!), I was trying to sum up our 2012.

Realistically, we had a good year, too blessed I must say again but of course we had our share of disappointments too. As I was contemplating to remember what I could remember per month without looking at our photo albums, I couldn't help but fast forward to the months where those meltdowns happened. Again, I'm just keeping it real, just but human that at times it is easier to remember misfortunes than those otherwise. I take those things as costly mistakes but then again, those are the best examples on how not to do it, and I seriously believe we came out better from those, if not our best crept out from the depths of us.


As I was doing that collage, we had too many that it just won't fit in it. I was tempted to look at our files but then I'd just go crazy choosing. I didn't want to end the year being cray cray I suppose. Teehee! And if I put our blessedness side by side to the two learning misfortunes we had, it would be so minute... It seriously doesn't matter anymore.

So let me stop being to sentimental and thank you folks for helping us be here, supporting us thru spreading the word, patronizing us and even simply as liking my posts. Thank you so much!

Up there... Thank YOU!

And yes folks... 2013 won't be perfect, but may we make it perfectly imperfect and take it in all it's loveliness. Much love and to a happier new year!

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment