Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Romantique

Why the French title? Because the presidential table centerpieces remind me of street lamps in France (which I only get to see in photos but seriously yearning to visit). Teehee!

For some reason, I've never met the bride or groom for this wedding. So far the responses I received from this has been positive. I do hope yesterday's couple share the same feeling too.
























And if you folks must be wondering why my thoughts for these past few days have been so short... Can I say again that December is crazy? Sigh! It is... Now I have to get back assembling what we need for tomorrow's wedding.

Cakes + styling :: Ava's cakes
Catering :: La Preciosa
Coordination :: May Rabang of Blissful Moments
Lighting :: Music Match
Venue :: La Tabacalera

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment