Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Minnie's Candy Bar::Zherluck Florida's 1st

This has got to be the cutest candy bar we've set up so far. It has to... Zherluck is one cute kiddo. I wasn't able to take a lot of photos though... When I saw Ferina of Ferina Albano Photography I became complacent... I said to myself... Ferina's here anyway... She'll be taking nicer photos.


We made Zherluck's candy bar in just pinks, reds, whites and blacks. Very Minnie-ish. Even the candies which I asked Z's grand mom to source were color coordinated too. Very very resourceful! Its hard to look for red, black and white candies mind you.















-





This was the other party for that day. We went crazy juggling the two, one was in Bacarra, Ilocos Norte while the other was in Laoag, Ilocos Norte. I'm just pleased both went smoothly, the clients happy, the guests had a great time camwhoring... That makes us happy joy joy!

Now let's all wait for the official photos from the lovely curly brunette photographer. =)

kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment