Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Yesterday's affair

I spent my day yesterday in cloud 9! The response for the booth was overwhelming. Again... I say that. Well I did not only man the booth but Ace and I were bazaaristas too.


Janina had her Leila's cupcakes. We just couldn't resist buying their all flavor sampler box. If you need sweet treats for everyday cravings... Get theirs...if you need artsy treats for parties or so... Get ours. =) tee hee!


The reason of all this hullabaloo... The inabel. Red dot came up with nice pieces out of inabel. Everything's cute, very apt for pasalubongs to relatives and friends abroad. I got several for Ace's aunts and cousins.


We had a mix of guests dropping by at the booth yesterday. My Ava and Markus made our booth a lounge to play apps. Yay! The cakes were irresistible. Most took photos of the lovelies. Most were curious how they were made... How many days did it took us... How expensive are they... You see they're not actually that expensive if you compare it to cakes at par with it.




The highlight of yesterdays bazaar was the bag signing of the Imee bag by the governor herself. =) It was sold like pancakes... Before we blinked it was all sold out. Yay! Oh well, the proceeds went to a good cause... For the inabel industry. This was again the brainchild of savvy entrepreneur, ILEA's ever chic president Mary Ann Macaraeg. =)


Ok... So I hope it gets busier today than yesterday... =)I'll update you folks, I will!




Oh and before I forget, thank you for the support. Ace and I are all smiles.

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment