Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Laid back Bohemian::May+Coach Angelo

Who gets married in the dunes, in the month of August? When I was told of the venue, no qualms... GO! It is beyond our comfort zone but the challenge was imposing on us... I told Ace and he said yes. As if, I haven't made up my mind on doing it already.





We made it very simple... To go with nature. The only ostentatious in it was our ghost chairs. I love the contrast of mother nature's beauty and the ghosts.

The bride is our friend May, an events planner and the groom, Angelo is my sons swim coach. They wanted everything laid back. A lot of DIY's from the invites to the teeniest details. So laid back bohemian it is.











The bottles with photos in it are DIY's of the bride. I love it.














I think they got the weding vibe they wanted. Even the rain couldn't dampen their spirits. According to staff, they partied almost to midnight.


The groom even had his hair cut that way. Yay! And instead of a flower girl before the bride, a tot walked before her with the sign ... Here comes the bride! I spotted the brides father donning a newsboy. This wedding is such a breather from the more formal weddings we've done for the past few days.

Congratulations Mg May and Coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment