Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

1st ILEA Bazaar Booth

This is a day of firsts... For the Ilocano Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Association to hold their first bazaar and US... To join our first bazaar showcasing our cakes and styling drama.


I told Ace that since we only had two days two come up with something nice... It has to be a no-brainer... Go black and white! Besides my color spectrum is limited to just those. It's not even a color I suppose.





Lovely tassel to accent our ghosts. =) We rent the ghost chairs just incase you need them. {Kit 09175928955}


The Phaelenopsis is sooooo pretty! I was worried it won't survive it's trip. It is just so delicate. Ace had to fetch it in the wee hours. I had to argue with Ace on this. We need the P to put the ! in our set up. Don't you think so?








The lanterns... I had to bother my good friend Z to fetch them for me. Thank you!








I didn't want to use tables for the cakes... The ghosts it is! These are the only ghosts I'm not afraid of. Tee hee!


My personal picks! I just love the cakes we did. In blacks and whites. Except for the painted one. I wanted something flamenco-ish so we had one done in red, fuchsia, and orange.


Sitting pretty indeed!












I'm pleased with the response we've gotten from those who have seen our booth. I guess... we'll be joining more of this in the days to come. =) Thanks for inviting us ILEA.

Location:La Tabacalera

No comments:

Post a Comment