Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Iconic Bags::Cupcakes

This is the only cake order we had for the day. The instruction was bag topped cupcakes, no specific bags. I got cocky! I told Ace, we should do iconic bags... Bags I admire but cannot afford. Ace was worried, I might bother him about the real bags. Ha! Ha!


We did Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Mulberry, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Dior and a Proenza. Sigh! If it was that easy to acquire these lovelies. I'm sure Gretchen Barreto can name these bags in 5 seconds.





They're very very lovely, very very detailed. The only time we had to stop working was to eat lunch. I thought we would be able to finish these in the morning but... My ga!!! It was hard doing these. It is more difficult to do small cakes than big ones. I'm still complaining of a painful lower back and stiff neck. Boo!





















Alright, I'm going to indulge, if money is no question... I would love to have the Celine Phantom Boston... In blue. I swear I'm going to use it as an everyday bag even with the price tag. It is going to cry with the way I use bags... I change bags when it has served its purpose. Ha! Ha! The Mulberry Alexa for our contracts... Yay! Lucky papers! The Hermes Constance for night outs. The Birkin, just so i have one. Ha! Ha! The Evelyne... To hide the fact that I am a puritang turista. =) Ohhh I forgot to do a Goyard.

Now I'm in mirth yet have to suppress it for Ace is beside me... He is worried this might take sometime to subside. =)

Ladies and Gents, if you are interested with these cupcakes please order it weeks before. It is hard to do, believe me... A days notice, we might decline. I dread doing these lovelies again. =)


- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment