Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Little Man::Mister John Carmelo's 1st

I'm still in cloud nine from the feedback we got from this party. Shoot me for blowing my own toot.... But this party is seriously loaded with very very nice and chic details. If I'm not mistaken, a comment came from the little mister's grand mom... To quote ''the party was done in great taste''. I couldn't be more pleased.

Carmelo's mom Janice was very hands on in doing this party. Months ago we've set our date and theme, but I only started completing what we need a few days ago. Talk about cramming. Glad Janice did her homework and I'm sure if she was to be graded, she aced it!



We only had a preliminary sketch on our first and last meeting. So you see, this was in Vigan, I didn't know what I was going to use. After the wedding last Saturday, I asked the staff to pack up all our stuff... If I say glass vases, bring all... If I say frames, bring all, if I say lamps, bring all. I'm bad, and I'm sure they hated me... But Vigan is far... It's not like you can ride a trike and fetch what you left behind.


We filled two trucks to the brim with these lovely props. See the wooden clothespin? I got it from my MIL. =) She thought I was using it at home. Ha! Ha!


Little Carmelo's favorite things. On the way going to Vigan, I remember I forgot to ask for books from Janice. Glad she threw some in our loot.


Oh I forgot, Janice and I's rule in doing this party was to make it utterly simple. How ironic. Simple must be redefined. But you see, I understand what she meant... Simply chic! =)






Yes... They made a wish and he came true. =)


His oh-so-simple cake. Happy birthday little one.




















Janice said, she didn't sleep that night for she finished tying the tags on Little Carmela's loot bags. Sigh! Thumbs up mommy J!











Bow ties for little mister's or hair ribbon for little misses.


Wines for the once little. And mind you, mommy had it labeled per guest. Yay!








See the bottled water? Very very resourceful mommy J.








Now let's all wait and be content with the photos I took while Ferina Albano is readying the official photos. Yay!

I guess... This was a great party to cap our week. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment