Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Make Your Own Havaianas Press Launch

Our 2nd party  for yesterday, coming from Manila, then stopping for the Vintage Little Man party in Cabugao. And as fate would have it, this party was not easy to do. Groggy, sleepy, tired and all, just had a quick shower when we reached home then headed up to Java Hotel to do this party. Time check? 2 PM  What does the invite say? 4 PM give or take another hour... 5 PM tops. Three hours to come up with this loveliness. I arrived at a  too bare poolside with drapes which certainly won't match the look we wanted. Okay, no worries with that. I asked why we're there no tables, and apparently a little mis-communication that we were supposed to supply it. So I told them, we don't have tables and the hotel needs to provide it. Only again to find out that there are 3 more functions that day and all tables are being used. Nightmare in the afternoon, really. Gladly Sir Louie of Java was able to source three long tables which we made do and prettified. Time check? A few minutes before three.

Lovely tropical flowers at the poolside

Decorative pineapples, yay!

 Don't you just love the vibrancy of colors in these table? And the huge leaves we used as place mats?



Havaianas tree
 Lest I forget, this party was for the Mini Make your own Havaianas Press Launch... where the local press and some of Ilocos Norte's chi chi folks attended. Yes, we shall have our version of Make Your Own Havaianas already folks with limited edition Ilocos pins and that is at Robinsons Ilocos Norte on May 24-26 ONLY! You have to mark your calendars for that. Yay!
Goodies for the press

For me!
 That's my name right there, apparently I was not only a stylist for this event but was invited as Press as well.
 And I not only receive a lovely summer tote, but a huge flipfloat and THAT loveliness right there. Teehee!


All lined up
 And the ghosts were an impromptu addition for this party. I couldn't take using mono block chairs for this. The ghosts definitely have to be used. And 30 minutes before call time, I decided on this. My goodness!


Visionaire's CEO Mary Ann Cua Macaraeg with Herdy La Yumul and Aian Raquel



Piñacolada's

Me in action
 After all the craziness, when the guests were raving about the ambiance, couldn't help but be giddy and proud that somehow we did well. More so, when Visionaire's big boss was happy with what we did, the details and all. Sigh! I definitely love love my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment