Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Doljanchi Party :: Mary Caitlin's 1st

My ignorance to other world cultures made me procrastinate in doing plans for this party. But when Caitlin's mom, took matters by visiting me at home to make arrangements, we were pushed to start conceptualizing for this party. Doljanchi, how very foreign. 

And like any other Doljanchi party, the Dol table cannot be missed. It is actually the center of everything. A mix of flowers, sweets and fruits. On the day of the party, we went to the party venue earlier than usual so we finish, of course, earlier than usual, and be able to attend my little swimmer's swimming graduation. As we were setting up, someone arrives and hands us a tarpaulin to put up. Uh oh! Definitely this was not her party, and definitely she was not our client. So we learned, there was still a lunch thing before our dinner party. Nightmare! Again, I say, I am very thankful for a work staff so oiled that my stress level just escalated minimally. You can imagine the scenario from this scene forth already.












And like I always say, mini mishaps don't deter us from doing loveliness.

A message from Mary Caitlin's mom goes "Thank you for making my dol table. It was a success all my visitors are praising the way u set up the centerpiece, dol table and everything on it. We love it sooooo much. Kahit mga taga Manila napahanga mo. " So I guess, we did well yesterday. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment