Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mickey::Trever Yvo's baptism

This party is for our good friends Ely and Donna's son, Trever Yvo. Since Ely is Ace's colleague, I thought they wanted to have a construction/architect themed party... I was mistaken... they were saving that theme for Yvo's 1st. It was Yvo's mom who chose this theme. Donna loves Mickey... So Mickey it is.




We made paper rosettes in black, white, printed paper, then shaped it like Mickey's head. I think it came out nice. I actually love it!









We limited our colors to just black, white and red. Except for the cake, we added yellow.





Lovely roses hanged like a clothesline.








Polka dotted black balloons and mickey head foil balloons were the centerpieces.








For Trever's invites, we made Mickey heads out of black buttons as accents.


Oh, lest I forget, the venue was at Arabella's events place... The brainchild of Tita Pam of La Preciosa. It was so nice even if it isn't fully finished yet. I can already see it's future. =) I've always had good words for La P... Aside from having good staff, the owners are very very nice too. You eliminate worries when you get them. Arabella's is located at Pila, Laoag City.

Now August has started for us... be nice please. =)

Location:Arabella's Events Place

No comments:

Post a Comment