Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bee party:: Gianne Lhexi's 1st

What a party to end our month! Bee themed party seriously buzzing with lots of pretty details. Gianne's parents wanted something black... I love fuchsia and black but I think I've reached the threshold already. Since we all wanted something cheerful, we went for yellow... what is yellow and black? Bees!

 We had the wall patterned in honeycomb. Very very cute. See the cabinet? It was rushed a day before the party. I love the fact that our house, houses power tools! Way to go Ace! Come to think of it...most if not all of the props you see in our parties are our DIY's.

 I had a bohemian wedding hangover. Ha! ha! Did you miss that post? See it here.
 
Bright sunny yellow gerberas. 
 Very country-ish. I'm glad I saved my martinelli bottles. I knew I'd put it to good use one day.




Eenie Meenie little plates formed to the number 1. This is her first birthday, by the way.

Her cake was a beehive. With bees swarming over it.










 This candy bar has to be the most dramatic we've done. Having the ribbon wall we used in the ILEA bazaar which you can see here.
 Since we weren't doing drops, we opted for oh so tall centerpieces tied in glass jars ribboned in black and yellow. And beside it is a nice green jar with grass.
 Nectar like juices! Cute! Yes... birthdays are sweet!








Alright! August was filled with lovely events and cakes... I dread the calendar we have for September... I think it is seriously crazier. But heck... bring it on!

Again, happy birthday little one!

cake + event styling:: Ava's cakes
photographer:: Ferina Albano
assistant photographer:: Shayne An Lauricio
catering:: La Preciosa
venue: La Tabacalera

No comments:

Post a Comment