Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ballerina love::Jillian Gayle

The thing with styling baptisms is that somehow it is more restrained than children's birthday parties. So when we got this account, I appreciated that the client agreed to make it as simple yet still lovely as possible.


They even let me choose the theme. Hurray! Little hearts, cutesy flower, ribboned ballerina slippers for the cake. Little girls are just so adorable. Love and lovely!






Little girls = pink.
Pink + black = chic little girl.

We did a damask black and white stage with a ballerina slipper painting with a ribbon protruding from it. What do you call that treatment? Help! I can't stop using our chandeliers... It just gives a much needed oomph!

I am very partial to pink, black and white. So alright... Shoot me (again) for saying this... This has to be one of my fave baptismal cake and styling ever. =) Simple. Restrained yet chic.



kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment