Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vintage+Photography::Felix Brylle

Tina, the kiddo's mom, is one of the prettiest and kulit-est clients we have. She wants low key yet nothing ordinary. She wants small yet grand. She'll tell me, 'it's up to you ate, i like anything you do!' Migod! Those are exactly the lines that drive me nuts and yet i love to hear...for believe me it is harder to think from nothing than to at least have a starting theme nor peg.

So we didn't want cartoons or so and since little Felix is a photographers son, doing this just came as the best theme for the tot.

With a one year old boy, you can still get away with a not-so-kiddie kiddie party. The invites I did was vintage-y. I loved how it came out. The fonts, the clip arts, the dots... Yay! The dots!
















We had the party at the Balay da Blas Pensionne house. The place is sooo nice. It's like your in a different era, place... I can't exactly pinpoint. Different. Lovely! Of course, it's a place not everyone would want to hold a 1st birthday party at but the mom is very discerning. Is the BDB supposed to be a secret? Yay! Shoot! Oh well, a place as lovely a this is meant to be shared. =)

I filled our glass vases with cutesy photos and quotes. See the rosettes? I think it fits perfectly. Not too girly this time.








I enjoyed styling this party. I was actually inspired doing this and in return I got an inspiration from this that I'll use on our next wedding. I'm soooo excited. =)





Yay! His cake. Happy birthday little one!


- kit m.

Location:Balay da Blas Pensionne House

No comments:

Post a Comment