Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

9th of June Cakes

I think this anniversary bug has bit me. I guess this set of cakes set the bar for this months cakes... They are just so lovely, delicate lace works, beautiful details... I love!




This one is for a wedding in Currimao. I guess there's something meaningful with the sports car that they requested it to be the cake topper. I can only be envious if it is a wedding present for this affair. Wow!




Isn't it so delicate? Small hearts? Oooohhh I love! The ballerina slippers bows are so fluid. I did enjoy doing this cake. Obviously I'm enjoying blowing my own toot too! Sorry!












I couldn't resist using our cutesy tea sets for this cake. It reminds me of English tea parties. My roses are a shame to Ace's very very nice lacework. He just has this talent of holding his breath for a continuous squeeze on the piping bag! If you keep on breathing, you'll have uneven crooked lines.








And this one... is for my two lovely nieces, Angela Kae who turns 7 and Alexie Rae who is welcomed to the Christian world today. Paris is in my bucket list. Oh no! Bad auntie Kit, I had to do a cake which I truly like. But you see girls... I hope you'll be able to visit Paris someday too. Yey! Seriously! =) Maybe you should ask that on your 18th girls, from mom Danica and dad Kc. Ha! Ha!

I'm happy with today. Now as this sets the bar, the pressure is upped a notch again. Ayayay! Good luck to us! =)


- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment