Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fairy birthday::Rain

It is always a challenge to come up with something new on a party theme that has been done for every little girl who celebrates her birthday. When Rain's mom, Ana, requested a fairy party... Uh oh! Gotta do something different or else it will come out like the usual fairy parties. Pink and purple is cute, no offense, but it has been used too much since time in memorial... So we did red and violet. =)












We did towering polka dotted balloons and huge butterfly foil centerpieces. I'm sure the kids got crazy, the parents crazier to get one of those. We tied them in logs with butterfly silhouettes I did myself =) yey! Clap! Clap! Tee hee!
















As for the cake, since we didn't want to use fairy stand-ups, we opted for a fairy cake. Ace did brush embroidery on the fairy's gown. So dainty must I say. I styled the cake table with the logs we brought. I love the outcome. =) I love my butterflies. =)




Do you guys know the name of the tiny white flowers? Picked some from the venue's garden.
















After we did the stage, I couldn't help but wish to have a girl of my own too. I seriously have a feeling she's going to have nice with a capital N, nice parties. We did exaggerated flowers and drop butterflies for Rain's stage. I didn't want to ruin the rawness so we opted for a wooden table instead of the linen covered one.

I think this is Rain's 4th birthday. I've lost count, she always has parties like it's her 1st. Lucky little girl. Oh and I saw her gown, soooo kikay. Mommy Ana, please post some photos.

Well, well, one more party for June and were done. July is another story.

Location:Kalipi Training Center, Batac Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment