Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Retro safari:: Julian

Tired is quite an understatement to define our weekend. We had a baptism,a birthday, a wedding and a number of cakes, one is 5 feet tall which I failed to take a photo of, a debutante cake which again I failed to take a photo of, and pretty cupcakes which again I failed to take a photo of. Shoot me! My brain was just not seriously working. I had a bad bout of chills, cough and colds. Sigh!

The baptismal party was for Julian.






We made a lovely jungle at the University Training Center of MMSU Batac. We had vines dropping from the ceiling. And a cutesy monkey in one of those =) Safari animals were done in retro-ish colors. I had a backdrop Missoni inspired. Yay!








The cake and cupcakes are so cute. I didn't take the photos, Ace did... No wonder we had photos of this cake. Ha! Ha! I wasn't able to wrap this party myself... I was only able to do the stage the day before. The centerpieces which had safari... Oh zebra striped balloons were tied in logs, the balloon strands and some finishing touches were done by the staff and Ace. How cute are the logs with Julian's name spelled out. Nice one Dad!

I wonder what would be Julian's 1st birthday theme. I hope they'll get us again.

Location:UTC MMSU Batac

No comments:

Post a Comment