Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Beginnings:: Rizza + Reddy

We're starting our events calendar, as promised, with nothing but loveliness. I love working with flowers a lot. I love how one blooms first than the other, I love how there could be different rose variants - Ecuadoreans, Holland roses, David Austin's, Garden roses, spray roses... Why you can just get lost! Colors, oh my! The list could be almost endless... Antique purple roses, bicolor sprays, purple "cool water" rose... believe me, you'll get lost from this loveliness. And while flowers bring beauty in the floral centerpieces, table scapes, nothing beats it's beauty when it is illuminated with candles.
While Fort ILocandia remains to be the loveliest and grandest among the hotels in the north, you'll have to remove it from your list of possible venues if you want to have lit candles as part of your decor. I had to say pretty please in lighting the candelabras just for pictorials. I kept my promise though that after I take photos, I'd extinguish the candles. My heart cries a little when the guests arrived with no lit candle in sight. Oh well, hotel policy. So I guess, we have to make sure, from our end, that whether a hotel would allow lit candles or not, the centerpieces are lovely.

Venue:: Fort ILocandia Resort Hotel

Cake and Floral styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Planning and Coordination:: The Red Gala Weddings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment