Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pinoy wherever

Aside from the lovely stores in my itinerary, the swap meet is on top of it. It is quite the only place I could think of that could be my treasure trove for vintage finds.

Some may cringe that this is so Pinoy-ish but what the heck, I am Pinoy, proud to be one... and oh well... Sigh!

Years back, I always find a lame excuse of not burning my skin at the swap meet... But now that we do lovely parties, it is such a delight to be scouring stall per stall, truck per truck for one of a kind pieces, once treasure to others, now my treasure.


We got Ava's chair oops I mean luggage at just 3bucks... Now what do you know. It will look great with our vintage themed parties. And the camera Ava's tinkering with is also another steal. Price undisclosed. Teehee!











Look here mommy! Sigh!











We're actually at a store selling veggies. You don't really get to miss Pinas when you're here... Well except for the dirt cheap prices we have in there as compared to veggies in here.











Our loot! Quite pleased. Very pleased. Oh and one more thing, the swap meet is the only place where I can haggle and not pay taxes. Teehee!

Location:Aiea,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment