Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The cake's cameo in Bride and Breakfast

I'm close to whipping myself already for lagging in my posts this month. How ironic is it that when the parties and cakes were piling up, I could squeeze blogging. Now that the schedule is not as crazy, I am seriously behind. Which reminds me, I need to blog about the party we just did last weekend. Sigh!

Well you can blame it on this.

Photo by Pat Dy
And my crazy need to arrange everything before we go Haweewee-ing! Teehee! I went through my list like ten times. You can never be thorough enough... I fear that I might miss on something. I had to list the materials I need to scour there, stuff I need to get when we get back, things that staff will be doing when we're away... blah blah blah blah blah. Oh no! Someone has a bad bout of Hotel Transylvania hangover.

So going back to the culprit of this... aside from the Hotel Transylvania hangover, I am still in cloud 9 because of the cake's cameo in Bride and Breakfast. Bride and breakfast is one of the loveliest wedding blogs in the face of the earth. So you can just imagine how ecstatic I was when the lovely bride, sent me a message saying "Kumusta naman?" along with the link.

I'm going to sound redundant after you have read the link on the wedding at Bride and Breakfast blog but i'm going to do it anyway. Most of her suppliers were Pinoys. Yay!

The list goes...
Photographer:: Pat Dy 
Videographer: Mayad 
Calligraphy: The Fozzy Book 
Paper Goods: Trina Valenzuela of Village Projekt
Cake Artist: Katrina and Ace Mandac of Ava's Cakes and Party Shop
Bridesmaid Dresses: Elizabeth 
Flower Girls, Mothers' and Maids of Honor Dresses: Richie Ortega-Torres 
Bride’s Dress: Veluz 

And the US vendors were
Ceremony Venue: Palm's Event Center
Makeup Artist: Maria Chang of Professional Makeup Artistry 
Flowers & Decor: Nicole Ha 
Wedding Planning and Event Styling: Crystal Lequang of Amazae Special Events 
Bride’s Shoes: Gucci

So thank you, Bride and Breakfast for featuring my friend's lovely wedding... that we got to have a cameo in your lovely blog too. Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment