Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Marie Antoinette:: Daphney's 18th

The elements and color palette we used for Daphney's Marie Antoinette inspired debut hits the spot in my heart. Black, white, blush and gold is just so classy, lovely. Brought out my collection of cake stands with their domes to use, that I don't do... this party had to be an exception.
 
So when Daphney dropped a message that says she's in cloud9 with what we just did and she didn't expect the other details we added, I know we did well. Oh heck, forgive me for blowing my own toto, but I think we did. Without boring you now, enjoy the photos lovelies!
 
 

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Cake and Floral + Event styling :: Ava's Cakes and Events

Catering:: La Preciosa

Coordination:: Red Gala Weddings and Events by Audrey Adora

Photo/Video:: Lightpainters Studio

 

No comments:

Post a Comment