Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cath Kidston x Shabby Chic:: Bria's 1st

Just a day after our rustic wedding is this lovely Cath Kidston x Shabby chic birthday for little Bria. Her Sweets x Favors lounge is soooo cute! We had a picket blue wall and a floral awning. Added a garland of doilies last minute. I love how Bria's mommy was so into details. She prepared very nice loot bag boxes, paper bags, note books, and pillows that had nice shabby chic details. Believe, it's so much easier to work for clients who know their style.

 

After doing this loveliness, I had the chance to chat with the lovely Vanessa Lamug of I-Click Photography- the party's official photographer. She mused that most folks are afraid of approaching us for they think we are pricey. I also have apprehensions asking for quotes from suppliers or vendors who have very nice items or services. But then, if I don't ask, how would I know. Most of the time though, I'm surprised that the cost I am imagining does not even come close, to think the quality of what they are offering is just so darn worth it. And at times that the quote goes beyond my imagination, heck, of course, novelty has a price. Those done with love and with so much detail, usually are. So bottom line, we won't know unless we ask. Assuming won't get us anywhere. Yikes!

 

Zoning back... enjoy Little Bria's 1st birthday darlings!


Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Cake, cupcakes and cakepops:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Party styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Photo/Video:: I-Click Photography by Vanessa and Andy Lamug

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment