Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Nautical meets the Hamptons:: Simon Gavin's baptism

I have been cautioned not to post too much for the risk of being too exposed. After so much thought, I disagree. And I hope it is not going to end up in regret. We started everything at first for the little one and when we expanded doing other things, it was to please ourselves. I always tell the mister and the staff, if we get to please ourselves with what we do, then it will follow that we please others. And it has to be providential that the heavens has blessed us with this gifts so we can make others happy as well. And every time we do a project, I couldn't help but still be in awe and super thankful that the handful of projects we have are so far, unique from each other and bears our signature - that is an extension of ourselves.
 
Forgive me for being overly sentimental on this post. It's just that I have been reminded one too many. And before I indulge sulking, I have to draw strength from the fact, that it is always a blessing to inspire others.
 
When Tin Alcid-Apostol asked us to style her son's baptismal party, she sent pegs our way. Truly lovely ones, but we certainly cannot replicate them like a photocopying machine. Hah! That would be a giveaway and I feel that we would have shortchanged her by not at least trying to come up with something novel for little Simon Gavin. She wanted to veer from the usual nautical reds and blues so she went blues and yellows instead. So we did that! Loving her sister in law's description of what we did that it was very Hamptons! I like that! A lot! And that reminder changes my mood totally. So how about, push lang ng push ng loveliness? Of course!

Venue:: Pacific Function Hall
Caterer:: Hap Chan
Cake, cupcakes and party styling :: Ava's Cakes and Events
Photographer :: Glenn Tumaneng

 

No comments:

Post a Comment