Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Oh my yellow! :: Mary Jane + Skye

I am beginning to love yellow. Must be that it brightens up our black and white home or the brown dark walls of Fort Ilocandia Hotel's ballroom. Either way, it's a foolproof color to liven up the day.

 

What I love most about Mary Jane and Skye's wedding is how the bridal bouquet came out. I'm loving how the fillers complemented the golden yellow Ecuadorean roses. And as a team, I'm loving how we have definitely improved doing two weddings in a day, that is in terms of following our time frame and maintaining our stress levels below threshold. Believe me, doing two loveliness in a day is crazy.

Today is also our first time to work with Joel Baptista as the head coordinator and planner for a wedding. Everything was smooth and I love love how he describes what we do as "clean" teehee! In my side, I'd like to think it is coherent.
Cake and floral/ event styling :: Ava's Cakes and Events
Bridal gown :: Amor Albano
Planner:: Joel Baptista
Lights and sounds :: Music Match
Venue:: Sierra Madre Ballroom, Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment