Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eco chic :: Joyce + Mark

Call me nuts but I had to really finish blogging December's weddings amidst the cakes and a handful party preparations so I could gush about this years loveliness. This wedding has excited me for months. From day 1 of knowing her colors, her pegs... My mind has been zoning on to this. Though we try to make our projects uniquely different from each other, this wedding by far is off the grid. She sent me a leafy cake in white and I told her, why not an all chocolate that will look like wood, and have it decorated with edible succulents? To which, yep, I'm redundant, she agrees.

 

 

And her flower girls had woven balls with pretty roses. Sigh!

Do you see the lovely tulips and cymbidiums? Those were supposed to be just white orchids, but as fate would have it, Thailand dendrobiums weren't available just yet. I love love love how chic it came out. Sorry for blowing my own horn here, but can I say how I love the loveliness again? Sigh!
A lush tablescape of different succulents, cabbages, foliage, here and there cymbidiums, lisianthuses, roses and tulips.
And the chairs.. burlap and foliage. So Eco chic!

It's going to be an exciting year for us, projects in line are crazy beautiful. The only challenge now is to measure up and deliver. Yay!

Joyce and Mark, thank you for making my dream come true as I hope We made yours. Much much love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment