Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keys :: Andy + Johann

It makes doing loveliness easier when brides and grooms give you inspirations you could start on. And what I love most about Andy and Johann is that the inspirations they sent were not only truly something but not also from "just around the corner" if you know what I mean. The world is huge and small at the same time. Forgive me for talking riddles.

And as I muse writing about this loveliness while sipping my ginger tea, our number 1 fan insists we take every morning, I realize that this would be the second time working for an interior designer. And the nth time working for fellow UPeans. Super like! The challenge is always a happy problem. Teehee!

 

 
By now you would have observed that keys dictated the design for this wedding, hence, the old doors used for the couples area. We ditched the stage panels to showcase the lovely Paoay lake. And with the risk if sounding like an ad, the MalacaƱang of the North doesn't just give you a lovely lake but a very picturesque house filled with so much history too. Nice right? And at our end, the folks working there are so easy to deal with, makes working a breeze.
We thought the only commonality between Andy and Johann from us is their love for the arts and me as a schoolmate, and not to forget Don. Yet when we invited them over for pasta and margarita, we had a night filled with stories and habits we tried at first to suppress. Ha!ha! And that must be the reason why we got an invite for their wedding. Teehee! And so far, the parties the mister and I don't miss usually don't disappoint. And now I am thinking of doing a study to correlate how brides dictate the success of a wedding. As if I have so much time in my hands, teehee! But seriously folks, I think they do. The loveliest parties are those who are laid back and let things be.
Dearest Andy and Johann, I am glad you found magic in our place and if you ever come back to rekindle that, our home is open for you. Much much love and in behalf of your Ava's Cakes and Events family... Congratulations. You have found home at last.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment