Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Elegant Garden:: Jake + Jelyn

As I try to catch up writing about the weddings we've done this December, I could not help but be nostalgic on how a lovely year it was. Amazing how the heavens know just the right people to send our way. In this lovely industry we are in, I'm grateful for the clients who allow us to do loveliness after loveliness.
Truth be told, some already know the look they want, some leave it up to us. And in all honesty, I fear the latter more. Yes, I do have fears too. It's not really you wake up everyday and you already know what to do. And if you do, you question yourself, does it reflect the couple's personality? Gosh! My issues!
So for Jelyn and Jake's wedding reception at the Monte Costa Resort in Cabugao, we knew it had a nice green lawn, and we wanted to bring a classy garden feel to it. The peg was having flowers growing with chandeliers. Yes, flowers growing with chandeliers, not chandeliers with flowers. Teehee!
And their wedding cake is just as swoon worthy as the decor. The mister handpaints again! I have a feeling, 2015 is going to be filled with handpaints, handpiped everything.

 

Jelyn and Jake, congratulations! To lovelier days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment