Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blooming in December:: James + Dada

I like subdued simplicity. When I had our first meeting with James and Dada, could not help but admire their choice of invitation design. It was so classy. Simple yet exuding with so much class. Yes, before I go raving about the styling we did, let me gush about their invitation. Teehee! The invite is the first peek guests could see about your wedding... classy invites demand an affair to be treated as such. The monograms from James and Dada's invitation was used in the cake we did for them.
 
What I like most when couples opt not to get a full blast lights package for their reception is that you get to see the real colors of the flowers we put in. We had a lot of colorful lovely blooms for this wedding. Someone asked me a few days ago, why is it we don't package our styling with lights and sounds. My sane answer was, it is because I like to be in control with everything. Third parties that I cannot control is a big no no for me. I refuse to cover for mishaps we did not do or take credit for the opposite. And as our conversation goes, I added that we make it a point that with or without lights, what we do is lovely enough already.
Case in point, try having so many special lighting effects for the ballroom and you won't appreciate the natural colors of this tablescape. There are of course instances where you need the more the merrier lighting. Oh my! I'm fickle! Teehee! Best bet for me is to see the decorating with a soft flicker of candles like a sun kissed glow.

Venue:: Sierra Madre Ballroom, Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel

Bridal gown:: Amor Albano

Bridal HMUA:: Christian Espiritu

Planner:: Brandy Howards of Imaje by Benly Academia

Invitation:: Printsonalities

Photographer:: GlamLights by Shayne Lauricio

Videograoher:: Gyver Lauricio

Cake and Floral + Event styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

 

No comments:

Post a Comment