Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Art Deco x Musical Gala:: Fonzy's 13th

I've been remiss of my blogging duties that I needed to bump into Fonzy's dad and handsome little model brother to remind me that I need to upload his Art Deco x Musical Gala inspired party. It's almost four months since we did this loveliness to celebrate his 13th birthday and grade school graduation. I heard he played the violin a few times to serenade his guests. So we did his party in black, white, and gold. an Art Deco inspired backdrop, balloons printed with notes, short and classy rose center pieces, and a huge note and violin decor for the entrance. Oh and let's not forget his lighted party cake!

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Caterer:: La Preciosa

Coordination:: The Red Gala Weddings and Events

Cake and Party design:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Photographer:: Glen Tumaneng

 

No comments:

Post a Comment