Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Unfolding Fairytale:: Jel + Marc

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

If you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true.

 

We are capping our wedding calendar with this loveliness for Jel and Marc. We used 20 silver and 20 crystal candelabras, rows and rows of glass candle holders, dozens of deep colored florals. I feel like I'm living a fairytale... Pinch me. I still get overwhelmed with positive responses. My heart is definitely full.

 

 

Venue:: MMSU Sunken Garden

Floral and a Event Styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Wedding cake:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Planning and coordination:: M&M Events Management

Caterer:: La Preciosa

Lights and Sounds:: Mina's

Photo booth:: Faces and Giggles

Photographer:: Coverlook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment