Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Berry berry sweet:: Amber's 1st

This is a Valentine's Day hangover- such a berry berry cute and sweetparty to celebrate darling Amber's 1st. Red sweet strawberries in mini crates and pink and red daisies in dainty picket fences for the guests centerpieces. I could not resist those delicious strawberries- they just smell too good! Her candy bar was filled with color coordinated candies- strawberry cake pops, strawberry topped cupcakes, dizzy pops, those ripe and sweet strawberries I could not keep my hands off, I could go on and I'll end up regretting not staying for the party and from your end you might just do an emergency trip to the nearest grocer. Teehee!

Venue:: Carylle's Garden, Cabugao Ilocos Sur

Party stylist:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Cake, cupcakes, cake pops:: Ava's Cakes and Events

 

No comments:

Post a Comment