Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

Rustic Love:: Jo + Randolph

The peg I got from Jo and Randolph was actually very easy but I couldn’t bring myself to do it just that simply. Call me stubborn but I had to do this rustic styling in my terms that I knew would match the effortless beauty of Sitio Remedios. Personally, I like highlighting rather than hide the features of our venues. For this loveliness, we had wooden crates with mounds of million stars, Ecuadorean and eustomas in beautiful delicate vases, bundles of dried grass, and our oxidised metal lanterns. 




























Ceremony venue:: St. Augustine Church 
Reception Venue:: Sitio Remedios 
Planning and Coordination:: The Red Gala Weddings and Events 
Caterer:: Chef Nic Rodriguez of Bistro Candon
Photographer:: Project JDG 
Videographer:: Bethena Aundrea Films 
Cake:: Ava’s Cakes and Events 
Floral Styling:: Ava’s Cakes and Events 
Groom’s suit:: Suit It Up Manila
Bridal Gown:: Michael Leyva 
Event Host:: Atom Ungson 
Musician:: Muzik Qlass 
Lights and Sounds:: Avalanche 
Photobooth:: Purple Pixel
Mobile Bar:: Lex Mobile 








No comments:

Post a Comment