Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tropical loveliness:: Trina + Lester

I was asked  "Do you have a magic wand?" It would have been much much easier if we did, believe me, I did wish for that  too many times already. But then, if I come to think of it, I think we do. And it comes in the form of a husband who is a few notches higher in terms of creativity than me (wink! yes, just a few notches), a staff who is well oiled- understands our demands in the execution of everything. 

This wedding has to be one of the most challenging we did so far. I somewhat knew where we were going to do this loveliness but it differs when you are already standing right there and about to begin. We arrived at a very huge space, think of bleachers on its sides, a stage meant for huge fiestas or town programs, and if my calculation serves me right, you can fit in at least 300 trucks in it. Goodness gracious, I know! It's not a gross exaggeration folks. Teehee!

Bridal and entourage bouquets

Dainty, lovely.

Together from this day forth

Loveliness by the Mister











So yeah, we did this for Trina and Lester, one of the nicest  couples we've worked for... of course, we do have our shares of those otherwise, just but glad that the ratio would be 1:50. Freaks of nature, I guess. Teehee!

Venue:: Banna Cultural Center
Cake:: Ava's Cakes
Floral and event styling:: Kit + Ace of Ava's Cakes
Photobooth: Faces and Giggles
Photography and Videography:: Ferina Albano, Shayne Lauricio, Cesar Lauricio

No comments:

Post a Comment